- Sun, 20:53: "International Earth Rotation Service" is the best name of a government agency ever. (Yeah, they added "and Reference Systems", bummer.)
- Sun, 21:05: Hugo Award nominations out; 3 Dr Who episodes on list. Next yr will be at least 2 #GameOfThrones, no doubt. Can't wait for "A Golden Crown".
- Sun, 21:05: RT @Jon_Favreau: The credit sequence from Game of Thrones is more entertaining than most tv shows.
- Wed, 20:59: RT @neilhimself: Watching Matt say my line in this makes me SO happy. I mean, er, blase. Dr Who Season 6 trailer http://t.co/FWdMXaK #It ...
- Wed, 21:02: RT @KristinNoone: I would like a #GameofThrones food truck near me. However, just the fact that such a thing exists makes the world a be ...
- Sun, 12:08: RT @MAlexJohnson: "AT&T-Mobile: The nation's fastest 4G network that won't work in your home or office."
- Sun, 12:09: RT @xenijardin: RT @CNNValencia: BREAKING- AT&T to Acquire T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom. Here's a link http://ow.ly/4ifof via @cnnross
- Sun, 14:35: @simonpegg You missed inserting a Holy Grail reference at the end. :-(
- Sun, 19:10: VERY early VERY rough test shot for Judge Minty Costume. http://t.co/vqGl7ai via @youtube
- Sun, 21:02: Catching up on #SGU... how the frak did SGC manage to find people with all the tactical skills of crack-addled Stormtroopers?
- Sun, 21:12: RT @SJGames: Good news, Android fans. The Munchkin Level Counter has arrived on your devices! http://bit.ly/MLCAndroid
- Sun, 21:15: Schlock Mercenary - Are You The Droid We're Looking For?: http://www.schlockmercenary.com/blog/
- Fri, 18:46: Destination reached. http://t.co/oW6MHZH
- Fri, 20:30: I agree that, based on the evidence, I suspect Fred Goodwin to be a wanker. http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-
- Sat, 11:56: Peppermill video is definitely implementing Rule 37. No overkill: only "open fire" and "I need three Reds shooting 4K."