- Sun, 20:53: "International Earth Rotation Service" is the best name of a government agency ever. (Yeah, they added "and Reference Systems", bummer.)
- Sun, 21:05: Hugo Award nominations out; 3 Dr Who episodes on list. Next yr will be at least 2 #GameOfThrones, no doubt. Can't wait for "A Golden Crown".
- Sun, 21:05: RT @Jon_Favreau: The credit sequence from Game of Thrones is more entertaining than most tv shows.
- 1: JES2's funny ideas about "stop"
- 2: WA DoL gets some sanity
- 3: More bars in more places, my left foot.
- 4: 37 days remaining
- 5: UK restaurants — ur doing it wrong
- 6: AA gives WN a big leg up
- 7: Britsh Airways INFOSEC -- ur doing it wrong
- 8: Photo backlog
- 9: G1G0 becomes G1G1
- 10: It's interesting what you can buy from Amazon these days
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags